We are committed to providing players and families a safe and fun environment for our 4-week spring season, and in order to do so, we must all work together to adhere to Boulder County and the State of Colorado / CDC rules and regulations. We are keeping abreast of current regulations and will make updates and changes as needed.Please read this information carefully. Together, we can ensure a great experience for everyone and continue to play the sport that we love during this time. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
GAME DAY PROTOCOL
Daily Health Screeings CLICK HERE: PRIOR to coming to East Boulder Recreation Center, please complete the daily health screening. This must be completed on the day of participation.
- Any participant (player, coach/staff, official) with symptoms, temperature above 100 degrees or known contact with anyone sick or testing positive for Covid-19 will not be permitted to participate.
- Any person who is in a high-risk category as determined by the CDC, whether due to age or pre-existing condition, is strongly discouraged from participating
Arrival / Departure: Please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before your game for check-in, health screening verification, and temperature check.
- All players and coaches are required to wear a facial covering and remain socially distanced
- After visiting the designated registration table (Field 1 or Field 2), players will proceed to their sideline
- At the conclusion of the game, teams must leave the field area immediately vian the nearest exit.
No spectators: Due to the current situation with Covid-19 and government recommendations, only registered players, coaches / staff, and officials will be allowed within the fenced-in field area.
- Spectators must stay outside the fence and, if remaining onsite, must wear facial coverings and maintain social distance
Sanitation: Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be available for use before and after all games. Players, coaches, staff, and officials are strongly encouraged to wash their hands / use hand sanitizer frequently throughout the day and avoid touching their face
No sharing / No Handshakes:
- All coaches and players are responsible for providing their own water. Sharing of water coolers, bottles or cups is prohibited. There will NOT be any public water available at the fields or onsite.
- No sharing of equipment or clothing will be permitted.
- Teams are prohibited from post-game handshakes / high-fives.
- Coaches and players may not touch the game ball with their hands, and must instead use their stick at all times.
Facial Coverings: Per Boulder County Guidelines, facial coverings are to be worn in public where social distancing cannot be maintained and when medically tolerated. Please see links at the end of this email for details and exceptions.
- Alternatively, players can use a face shield for their helmet that serves as droplet protection (cascade makes one). However, when not wearing a helmet please wear a facial covering
Boulder County Public Health Order 2020-05: REQUIRING FACIAL COVERINGS IN PUBLIC
Colorado Dept of Public Health and the Environment:
CDC - face cover guidance: