Elevation Lacrosse 8th Annual Summer League
The 8th annual Elevation summer league will be held at Sandstone Ranch Sports Complex in Longmont. There's no better way to end your summer than playing evening lax under a beautiful Colorado sunset. Bring your A-game and get ready for some high-paced lax fun!
What: 2020 Elevation Summer Lacrosse League for ALL players, rising grades 9-12.
When: 5:00-7:00pm on Monday and Thursday nights from July 27 to August 20, 2020
July: 27, 30
August: 3, 10, 13, 17, 20
*Please note: there is no game on Thursday, August 6
Where: Sandstone Ranch Sports Complex
3001 Colorado Highway 119 (Ken Pratt Blvd)
Longmont, CO 80504
Please Note: All players must be active members of US Lacrosse
Details: Two 30-minute running halves. Roll the ball out and play!
- Monday night - players will be grouped by HS teams
- Thursday night - players will be mixed up
Cost: $165 per player
Our thoughts are with you and your loved ones as we navigate through these unprecedented times. Elevation Summer and Fall Leagues are currently scheduled to run as planned. Please be assured we are closely monitoring the situation and adhering to guidance published by the CDC. The safety and well-being of all participants is always our top priority. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolves, every day brings insight and new developments. Should the situation not improve or worsen, it may be necessary to cancel summer league - if this happens we will provide all participants with a full refund for any canceled games.
Covid Health and Safety Guidelines
- Hand sanitizer applied before and after games
- Social distancing in all drill lines
- Players should show up and leave in full gear to limit proximity to other players before and after each session
- No spectators (spectators may wait in the parking lot in cars or come back after the session is over to pick up their player)
- No congregating with players/other families before, during, or after the event on the field or in the parking lot
- No huddles, handshakes, or fist bumps
- Anyone who exhibits symptoms of any kind is required to stay at home
- Only pick up balls with stick (not hands)
- Players must stand 6 feet apart at all water breaks
- No water will be provided, please bring your own water
- We recommend players take their temperature prior to leaving for practice, games, etc.
- Masks before and after games are encouraged